I know what you’re thinking. Here we go. Another magical “crash diet” that promises that I’ll lost half my body weight in a ridiculously short amount of time. Well, before jumping to any premeditated conclusions that automatically make you jump past this page, let me first tell you that this diet has received over 11, 000 positive reviews from actual users. If that’s not enough, maybe the credentials of this program’s author may change your mind.
WHO IS BRIAN FLATT
Brian Flatt, claims to be neither a fitness ‘guru’ nor a revolutionary. He is actually a licensed sports nutritionist, health coach and a personal trainer who has been active in the fitness industry since the 1990’s. He also received a Biology degree from the San Diego State University. On top of all that, he is the proud owner of REV Fitness, a personal training studio located within Southern California.
WHAT IS THE 3 WEEK DIET?
Developed through years of tireless work and research, Flatt has developed a scientifically-proven weight loss program that combines dieting, exercise, and mental motivation to produce quick and extremely effective weight loss results. The program focuses on changing eating habits, practicing extensive exercise habits, and closely monitoring daily progress. This amazing program aims to help users shed from 12 to as much as 23 pounds in as little as 21 days.
There are four major phases in which the 3 Week Diet works: Liver Detox, 24 Hour Fasting, A three day Fat Fast Diet, and Basal Metabolic Rate. Each of these phases will be explained later on in the review.
The program itself it divided into four different manuals that cover a wide array of topics. Each specific manual focuses on the explanation, evaluation, and execution of weight loss methods that are guaranteed to elicit noticeable results.
The first manual, the “Introduction Manual”, gives the basic ideas followed by the program as a whole. It also gives detailed explanations regarding its diet concepts, the food pyramid, and the role of metabolism in weight loss. Each of these explanations are rooted in scientific studies and are certified by health experts.
The second, “Diet Manual”, contains the major aspect of the program. It is basically composed of three one-week phases. The detailed diet plan explains what food you should incorporate into your daily diet, the amount of food that is fir for consumption, and the proper timing of meals. It also identifies the order in which food should be eaten so as to maximize the body’s full fat-burning potential. In addition, it provides an extensive list of the fat building foods that should be avoided. In accordance to this manual, the approximate weight loss expected during the first week is about 10 pounds.
The third manual is the “Workout Manual”. It contains a rundown of the best body weight exercises and Kettlebell workouts perform throughout the program. Though not absolutely necessary, since the diet itself is enough to elicit fantastic results, the exercise regiment guarantees expected weight loss to practically double when followed. The best thing about it is that it’s intended to be a home workout. This means you won’t need any fancy equipment or expensive gym memberships.
Finally, the “Mindset and Motivation Manual” covers the basics in goal-setting and keeping track of your progress. This step is typical of any nutritional or training plan. However, this manual is especially helpful for first-time fitness enthusiasts as it stresses the significance of motivation in the weight loss process.
Check out 3 Week Diet official site here. Make sure you don’t miss the free video!
As mentioned earlier, the 3 Week Diet works in 4 major phases. Each phase occurs during a specific timeframe during the three week period. The phases are all explained with a scientific backup and theoretical framework.
PHASE 1 – Detox of Your Liver
The first phase is all about cleansing your body of all the built-up toxins in your liver. The author, Brian Flatt, also recommends vitamin A, C, and D supplement intake to maximize results. These vitamins increase the body’s insulin sensitivity and adrenaline function, thus increasing the body’s natural fat burning processes.
This phase also involves the consumption of 17 different types of nourishing organic vegetables and lean proteins. Phase one lasts seven days and is assured to rid your body of all those nasty fat building toxins.
PHASE 2 – Fasting for 24 Hours
After the body has been cleansed, it’s ready for the second phase: a day-long fast. The fasting starts immediately after the last meal scheduled on the 7th day, the end of the first phase. This fast gives your digestive system a much needed rest. It will also finish off all the remaining toxins in the body that were not removed during the first phase.
The 3 Week Program’s Fat Fast Diet begins on the 9th day of the program. It lasts for three days and uses scientifically proven, trainer recommended methods for losing weight that will provide astounding results.
The third phase continues cleansing the liver, continuously ridding the body of built-up toxins that are attributing to your body weight. This phase promises to burn fat stored in the belly and hips.
For three days, the third phase contains a diet guide that consists of 80% calories from fat. As strange as it may sound, it’s actually a fitness trick that is widely used by personal trainers and nutritionists to jumpstart your body’s fat burning processes. As a result, pounds and pounds of fat will practically start melting off.
PHASE 4 – Focus on Your BMR
Phase four is the longest of all the phases. From days 12 to 21, the user is given a diet that is specifically designed for his/her own unique BMR and weight loss goals. BMR stands for Basal Metabolic Rate and is a uniquely measured metabolic rate according to a formula found inside the manual itself.
- Easy and understandable – The program is simply-worded and easy enough for anyone to understand. As opposed to several other books and plans, it does not contain too many technical terms. Information is given to users in chunks of easily digested information. The manual also presents neat manuals with suitably placed pictures and illustrations.
- Personalized – One of the advantages of this program is that it’s easily adjustable to any individual. The plan takes goals, starting weight, and lean body mass to help create the most suitable diet plan that is guaranteed to maximize results.
- Rapid results – As the program is named, it assures users of quick, positive results in as little as 21 days.
- No gym membership or special equipment – In regards to the workout manual, all the exercises the program includes are simple and designed for home-based execution. This removes the stress of having to obtain expensive workout equipment and removes the hassle of having to schedule daily trips to a gym under a pressing membership fee.
- Money Back Guaranteed – Perhaps one of the biggest advantages of this program is the inclusion of a certified money-back guarantee. Brian Flatt expresses so much confidence in his method that he’s prepared to offer his users a complete refund in any case of dissatisfaction. It should come as no surprise that this feature is a major plus, especially to those who are still contemplating on becoming users.
- Recommended supplements – Though supplements are not necessarily bad, they may pose a potential threat if you’re sticking to a tight budget, as they may get a little pricey. However, the use of these supplements only come recommended, not required, which means that they are optional. However, to get the best results, the use of supplements may be needed.
- Sacrifices – As with any real lifestyle change that doesn’t claim to be “magic” or “instant”, the 3 Day Diet program requires the user to give a significant amount of effort, commitment, and yes, sacrifice. Since the program puts the user under a strict diet and exercise regiment, it may be necessary for some planning and compromise to be done.
- Though not a major con to the program itself, the inclusion of “additions” to help reach the goal faster may annoy some users. However, these are harmless suggestions that are not necessarily required in the practice of this program.
As with any program, weight loss or otherwise, this method is one that requires the user’s tireless efforts and complete commitment to garnering results. Although the changes won’t occur overnight, the 3 Day Diet guarantees results in its presented timeline. Ultimately, this program has been tested and proven by a wide range of users, most of whom have expressed their satisfaction with the program and their obtained results.
If you’re someone who’s looking to lose weight because of potential health risks, looking to impress a special someone, preparing for an upcoming event, or simply looking to gain a little more self-confidence in the way you look, then this program is worth giving a try. Not to mention, the money-back guarantee doubly reassures potential users in the effectiveness and harmlessness of this program.